Hey hey! What’s cookin’, good lookin’?😂
(Oh the pains I take to find an introduction each time😂 Next time I’m just going to get into the deal bang on. 🤙 You just watch lol)
I’m finally happy to do a blog post after a long time. But this time its a Tag, which I had unknowingly delayed posting, although I was really too excited. (LIKE I WAS REALLY EXCITED WHEN I FIRST GOT THE NOMINATION LIST LIKE OMG. THANKSSSS ❤ )
The Nominator : A Shout- Out
Thank you just so much, my brilliant friend Gracie!!! You’re simply one of THE loveliest and the most amazing people I’ve met here. (with an extra emphasis on ‘THE’ . <3) Nominations are such a privilege.
- Copy/paste the image of the tag in your post.
- Make sure to share a little blurb about the creator of the tag.
- Give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
- Talk about what your strengths are, and what you love about yourself. These can range from anything positive about you, or your future aspirations and goals.’
- Who/what are you inspired by, and how do you want to make a difference?
- What’s your advice to those that struggle to love themselves, and to those that doubt themselves?
- Lastly nominate as many bloggers as you would like (ranging from 1 to whichever amount you choose) and let them know that you nominated them.
So here goes!
The Blurb about the Creator:
So this tag was created by the awesome Aqsa. I only visited her blog page recently, and is one of the super cool ones. She’s super creative and has got a set of super nice posts, which I haven’t finished reading entirely, though I’ve always wanted to. So good luck with your blog, Aqsa, although we haven’t conversed much. 🙂
What are your strengths and what do you like to do?
MmmHm… *drums fingers* God knows!?😅
- I find it easy to make friends, and the best thing that I’ve happily realized recently is that I have a memorable face. (Honestly surprised!😲 *pumps fist in air* )
- I am an imaginative person. I’m really good at constructing visuals in my head and it excites me🤗
- I simply love mathematical marketing. And physics too. Well, science generally. These make me really happy, and I just turn to maths when I’m out of mood. So whatever I do when I grow, its not going to be without maths. (I hope)
- And I love having long conversations and really do well in one. These are 10/10 the best, aren’t THEY?! 😁
Who/what are you inspired by?
So to be honest, I find inspiration everywhere. Wherever I can. Books, movies, people.
But amongst all, my mother is the biggest inspiration in my life.
What’s your advice to those that struggle to love themselves, and to those that doubt themselves?
Well, If you don’t love yourself, then who will?
Just remember, YOU ARE YOU.
YOU ARE UNIQUE, STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS SERIOUSLY MESSED UP.
YOU ARE FRICKING GOLD. THEY ARE RUSTED COPPER.
If you could rewrite your embarrassing moments, would you?
The thing about embarrassing “moments” is that… they’re just moments. And after that, they’re just funny stuff to narrate to your friends and ofcourse, cringe😖😂
So probably no😂
If something is meant to be imperfect and it’s perfectly imperfect does that make it perfect?
Oooh good question! But purely theoretical😂 “Perfection” is basically….adhering to set standards. Is it not? And perfect imperfection is breaking all boundaries and being flawed in every direction. And just as hard it is to be perfect, its equally hard to 100% imperfect and know no bounds! So yes we could say perfectly imperfect is a form of perfection that is unattainable?
Do I make sense?🧐😏