Haaalo peeps! How are you all? So I’m up with another award! (Aaand I have 2 more pending, so bear with me please😂)
But there are so easy and fun to do! So yes, here we goo!
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
THANK YOU my sweetest Gayle for nominating me! Cheers to our loongg Twitter conversations, and to our 2+ years of friendship!! Love youuu💕❤
Do check her out! This tag was created by Okoto Enigmas.
1.What could you give a 40min presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
Gender bias. This is something that REALLY manages to rouse me up. I read a lot about it, and I guess I can even say figures and facts correctly by now. 🤷
I fortunately haven’t personally faced it because 1) I’m still in school. 2) It’s an all-girls school😂 .But still I see it in most places and I really feel passionate about it.
2. What small gesture from a stranger made a big impact on you?
Actuallyy any help from a person who’s not a close friend (actually anyone at all) makes an impact on me because circumstances (I guess?) have tuned me to not expect anything from anyone.
So any kind gesture really surprises me. Sometimes people tend to think I overreact when I show my gratitude, but I’m an open book and my expressions are well, real. 🙂
3. How can you be a light in someones life this week?
Well *thinks aloud* maybe I could help my mum because she’s a workaholic and always makes me nervous with the way she works everyday. 😖 You have no idea.
Idk I’m out of ideas. Please give me some ideas in the comments 🤔
4.What are three words that describe you well?
Okay these questions should be technically banned.
How about dynamic, fierce and talkative?😂
5. If you could be invisible, what would you do?