As if you didn’t know that already😂
It seems to be the talk of the blogger-town (should I say WordPress blogger town?) these days (yayy), which is AMAZING because it just makes my job a lot easier😂
Oh sorry. That’s not how you start a conversation. Hello ya’ll! What’s crackin’? 😁 Today I have a nice little announcement to make, (if you didn’t know about it), that a new collaborative blog has been launched this week! *crowd cheers*🎊
The Blog Launch Tour!
Here’s the Deal!
Living the Blogging Life is a collaborative blogging advice platform – a place where bloggers from all age groups, niches, and blog backgrounds are invited to contribute and write about their blogging experiences!
Let’s be honest, there is never a hard and fast rule when it comes to blogging. Things change, societies change, ideas come and go- it’s all constantly evolving. On top of that, there are loads of new bloggers too who are trying out to figure out their way in. And we learn a bit more from our experiences each day. Yet its never enough and there’s always more!
This is where LTBL (“Living The Blogging Life”) comes! 😁🎊 It’s your one go-to place for advice/help/services related to Blogging.
What Can I Find Here?
As of now, you can find Blogging Tips, Tricks & Advice, Graphic Designing, Writing Ideas, Tech Help and Photography. We also offer a FREE blog designing service!
Again different people have different tastes and unique designing ideas! There’s Evin, Lrose and Lizzie in our Design Team, with Maggie and D as guest designers.
All you gotta do is Pick your Graphics and Contact us (you can even ask for one of them specifically), to have custom designs made for your blog! Just fill the form and Ta-Daa!
You can also Contact for Personalised Advice for your blog! Or request for a particular themed post.
Can I Contribute too?
YES! The whole idea behind LTBL is to have as many people here as possible, sharing their experiences and tips on blogging. And every blogging experience is unique!
So we welcome you to join us! You’re welcome to become a part of the team as a writer. Or you can just submit a guest post once a while, however that works for you💕😁
How Did it Start?
The idea and the initiative behind it all, singularly goes to Maggie from Chickadee Lover Maggie, who is a real star in my opinion💕(Yay Mags!*fist pumps*👏😁)
A group of bloggers (including. Me. Yay) were invited a couple of weeks ago, to work on this collaborative blog. And we’ve had all the fun in the world discussing and planning, and going through details about making this blog a success. The Design Team has done a marvellous job especially to make it look all too fun and yet professional.🤓
Over the course of it all, we’ve become really close now. And I’m grateful to be part of this community 😁🖖
The LTBL Blog Launch Tour is to allow the ten bloggers on the website’s team to announce the website on their respective blogs! Check out their posts (by clicking on the blog links) over the course of this week to know top to bottom about LTBL!
- October 26th: Maggie, Chickadee Lover Maggie // D, Random Specific Thoughts
- October 27th: Diamond, Build A Bears Furever // Kaelyn, Kaelyn’s Life
- October 28th: Lizzie Grace, Above the Clouds //Selina, This Unique Girl
- October 29th:Evin, A Curly Sue’s Ramblings //Lrose, My Cozy Corner
- October 30th:Me, Central City Girl // Srisha, Sky and Soil
Since this is the finale of the tour, Srisha (that’s my sweet little friend and partner!♥ CHECK OUT HER BLOG! You’ll never have a boring day with her, take my word for it!😛♥) and I came up with this idea of a tiny little game to spice things up! – instead of the regular food and music in a party because -surprise! surprise!- we’re sitting behind our screens🤷♀️😂
THIS or THAT?
1. Liquorice or chocolate buttons?
– Chocolate buttons for sure!
2. Indoors or outdoors?
– Well, I’m an ambivert so this is hard but inside, you feel very cozy and homey and outside you feel very excited to do stuff, you know? That’s how I feel.
3. Home alone or a party?
– Home alone with a party with my friendies on call, since I only have a home ALONE option.
(Ik, I’m a genius, *hair flip*)
4. Reading or writing?
– Very hard question, I feel like reading makes my vocabulary and imagination expand and writing makes my feelings flow and I use the knowledge from reading to write mine originally. So, can’t choose.
5. Grilled or fried?
– You. Did. Not. Just. Ask. Me. That. IT’S TOO HARD. I like both so, so much! But after a gazillion years of thinking…I’ll go with gr- no I can’t do it.
6. Sneakers or heels?
– Sneakers all the way!
7. A food blog or a book blog?
– A food blog, I’ll learn some too, then! But a book blog sounds awesome too! This is hard. Life decisions.
That was wonderful! Good job, not answering 4 out of the 7 questions.😂👏
Should I call a foul? Or better, I’m changing the game as “This, That, Neither or Both” excluuusively for you🤪You’re welcome!😂🤷♀️
That’s it peeps!
This blog was started simply to help everyone (and ourselves in the process), become better bloggers. Every bit of it is free. I’m excited to contribute as much as I can. And I hope you find what you’re looking for. OH, Don’t forget to check out the others, and LTBL! :)))
What were YOUR answers to the questions?!! I’m always CURIOUS as ever, to hear what you think!😁😉